Sunday 5 February 2012

Guess who wrote this review?

Mr Messy by Roger Hargreaves

This was one of my favourite books when I was a child and I still enjoy reading it to my class now. On one of the pages, there are lots of dirty fingerprints which are supposed to be from Mr Messy, however, as a child, I was convinced that I had put them there! Mr Messy is generally a very messy, dirty character, who learns to be clean and tidy with the help of Mr Neat and Mr Tidy.

Mr Men books are great because each one tells the story of a character who has a major fault and how they learn to overcome this. My first Mr Men book was in Dutch because I grew up in Holland. It was the story of Mr Uppity and I now have this in English too. I don’t think you are ever too old to enjoy a Mr Men story, so read them all and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment